SCHEDULE: Sunday-Wednesday 2:00pm-12:30am
NuCO2 is the largest, best and a national provider of beverage grade liquid CO2, onsite N2 generation and storage, to the Foodservice and Hospitality Industry.
The associate shall conduct themselves following the five pillar of safety, leading by example, while fostering a positive safe work environment.
The route driver is responsible for delivering bulk CO2 liquid, hi-pressure cylinders and other products to customers according to the scheduled route.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follows all company safety policies, operating procedures, and directives from Supervisor
- Clock in to Ultipro (Payroll System) using depot telephone while adhering to Hours of Service Procedure (OP-201)
- Review communication messages and Safety Alerts from Supervisor
- Log into DCI (Driver Check In) to assign open calls/work that pertain to your route
- Log into Xata through your Pal hand-held device
- Perform proper Pre-trip of vehicle following the Operating Procedure and Checklist (OP-209 and OD-209-1)
- Ensure PPE are in place and in good condition (OP-251)
- Safety check the CO2 Receiver and Polar Hose (OP-280 and OP-281)
- Fill Bulk Truck with CO2 from the Receiver (OP-217)
- Secure depot grounds and call supervisor before leaving depot.
- Safely Drive and Deliver CO2 to customer locations (OP-218)
- Safely maintain telephone communication with supervisor and/or dispatch to communicate timely ETA’s and completion of calls (OP-231)
- Must be able to accommodate shift changes by local management based on the needs of the business.