We are in search of a candidate to fill an open position at our Austin warehouse. If you enjoy working with customers, delivering superior client support and possess a Class B CDL, you may be the ideal candidate for a position with Arnold Oil Company of Austin L.P (AOC).
AOC is in our 40th year of business with over 30 locations in central and south Texas. If you’ve ever had your oil changed in the Austin area, chances are you can trace that oil and filter back to one of our stores. Last year, we were ranked #15 in the nation on the Top 25 Auto Chain Report.
As a CDL Driver: Class B, you will:
- Load and unload trucks both manually and using forklifts, pallet jacks, or hand truck
- Operate the multi-tank system on the trucks
- Possess a customer-first attitude
- Maintain delivery , truck and driving records by obtaining receipt acknowledgements, recording
- Track information, complete Driver Logs and Truck Performance forms
- Possess a valid CDL Class B Texas Driver’s License with Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements.
- Be able to operate a Standard Transmission Truck with Split 10 Gears.
- Present a good image of the Company through proper dress and attitude. Maintains safe operation and clean appearance by complying with organizational policy, procedure, and standards, as well as state and local and DOT driving rules and regulations
- Pass pre-employment qualifications such as a Criminal Background Screening, Motor Vehicle Record Check, Employment Verification, and Functional Capacity Exam/Drug Screen
Sound Interesting? Apply in person today!
Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Arnold Oil Company
5909 Burleson Rd.
Austin, TX, 78744
AOC offers our employees competitive pay, group healthcare plans, 401(k) options, paid vacation & holidays and much more!
Arnold Oil Company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. They hire, train, promote, and compensate employees on the basis of personal competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age over 40, marital status, disability, or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company maintains a DRUG FREE WORKPLACE.