Responsible for loading, transporting and delivering material to customer sites. This is a non-CDL driver position operating vehicles weighing 26,000 lbs. or less GVWR.
* Loads and secures product, material and supplies inside delivery vehicle. Delivers customer orders to delivery sites and unloads material safety and accurately, taking precaution to protect product and customer property.
* Required to use a hand-held device, except while driving, to ensure compliance with DVIR and HOS.
* Verifies order details and maintain log of deliveries, including amounts and/or weights, mileage and locations of deliveries. Check items against invoice to ensure accuracy of order.
* Acts as customer service liaison. Handles customer concerns and helps to resolve issues as they arise.
* Maintains service logs and pre/post trip inspection procedures.
Requirements: High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED), 21+ years of age and a valid driver's license. Previous delivery experience, preferably with building materials and delivery equipment is desired. Must be able to pass MVR report and obtain a DOT medical card. Forklift certification