JOB TITLE: Transportation Driver Level II
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred. * If applicant does not meet education requirement, employer will allow 6 months from date of hire to meet this job requirement, as a condition of employment.
- Ability to drive commercial vehicles.
- Ability to drive both automatic and manual transmission vehicles.
- Ability to demonstrate and promote positive guest relations.
- Must have a polite and friendly attitude and the ability to relate well with the public.
- Must have a neat and clean appearance.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience working with the public utilizing guest service skills.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience driving with a CDL License.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a minimum of a Class “B” Commercial (P) Endorsement Driver's License.
- Must posses a valid State Driver’s License. Out of state applicants hired for this position will be required to obtain a Washington State Driver's License within 30-days of hire.
- Must posses a clear driving record and meet the organizations insurance criteria.
- Must have, or obtain within 6 months from hire date, a CPR First Aid Training certificate.
- Must be able to pass an agility exam with at least a “medium” rating, to determine if physically capable of performing job duties.
- Will be responsible for the deliverance of the highest level of customer service to guests, VIP's, and co-workers.
- Must attend mandatory training required by the TGO.
- Must be flexible to work all gaming sites, the Tulalip Resort Casino, Quil Ceda Creek Casino, and Bingo.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background investigation for a Tribal Gaming License or Permit.
- Must be available to work any shift assigned to include days, swing, grave, weekends, and/or holidays
- Must have a successful employment history with the Tulalip Tribes and/or other employers.
Physical Characteristics and/or Prerequisites:
- Manual and finger dexterity for operating all types of vehicles.
- Ability to sit for extended lengths of time.
- Strength to lift up to 50 lbs. on an occasional basis.
- Mobility to bend and stoop on an occasional basis.
- Ability to climb stairs frequently.
Tribal Department: Transportation
Employee Classification: Non-exempt
Job Summary: Responsible forproviding transportation to and from TGO properties for guest and team members.
Employee Reports To: Transportation Supervisor or designee
Extent of Job Authority: Under the direction of the Transportation Supervisor, will be responsible for the daily operations of assigned shuttle bus in accordance with established policies and procedures.
Specific Duties Performed:
- Provides transportation for guests and team members of TGO properties.
- Follows all state and local driving requirements and regulations.
- Assists senior citizens and handicapped persons when needed or requested.
- Maintains the cleanliness of the assigned shuttle bus or van daily.
- Attends team member meetings and/or training.
- Writes reports on pertinent incidents or accident reports when necessary.
- Observes and enforces the no smoking or loud music guidelines on assigned vehicle.
- Maintains current CPR/ First Aid certifications, attending progressive training as required.
- Performs other duties deemed necessary as needed or directed by management.