This position is currently located in OKlahoma City, OK.
Are you ready to fuel your future?
With more than 69 years of experience in the industry, Pilot Thomas Logistics is the premier provider of fuel, lubricants and chemicals to the Energy, Marine, Mining and Industrial markets. The corporate headquarters are located in Fort Worth, Texas and there are more than 3,000 team members located throughout North America allowing us to provide high quality products and outstanding services to our valued customers.
PTL is a multi-state fuel and oil distributor that primarily delivers fuels and oils to both the wholesale and retail markets. We have terminals in Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, North Dakota, Louisiana, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Oklahoma. Our CDL truck drivers in these areas are responsible to safely haul refined fuels and oils from the pick-up point to our customers, and/or to our bulk and warehouse facilities.
Description of Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct proper pre and post trip truck and trailer inspections
- Safely drive loaded and empty tanker trucks of various sizes, makes/models and configurations
- Properly load and unload tanker, truck and trailer
- Able to accurately handle, hook and unhook hoses
- Able to operate pumps and valves for loading and unloading, both on and off the truck
- Safely fill tanks of all types and sizes, using various size hoses, nozzles, and fittings
- Safely use pipe wrenches, crescent wrenches, hammers, and other hand tools
- Accurately complete driver logs, pre and post trip forms, invoices, and other paperwork as required
- Courteously work with bosses, dispatchers, fellow employees, and customers
- Class A or B CDL with tanker and hazmat endorsements
- Current DOT medical card; one year full time verifiable driving experience in the last 3 years
- No more than two moving violations in last 3 years
- No felonies in last 10 years; no misdemeanors in last 5 years
- No DUI's in last 7 years
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Able to work in all weather conditions
- Able and willing to work long hours, including day and night shifts
- Able to safely climb ladders and walk on top of truck tank
- Able to stand and/or sit for prolonged periods
- Able to lift 50 to 100 lbs
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, and in-truck driving test
Pilot Thomas Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer