Fusion Logistics, Inc. a National Logistics and Supply Chain Solutions provider, has immediate opportunities available for Owner-Operator Driver/ Techs capable of installing, de-installing and picking up postage equipment (postage meters, mailing machines and peripheral equipment) from business locations in the Minneapolis, MN area during the customers' hours of operation. Other activity includes replacing I-Buttons. Orientation on equipment will be provided. Flexible scheduling.
The average gross settlement for this position is $750-$825 per week. Earnings vary based upon availability, geography and vehicle type.
- Good Technical Ability
- Minimum of 1 Year Experience Trouble-Shooting and Repairing Mechanical Equipment
- Strong Planning, Scheduling, and Prioritization Skills
- Proactively monitor, schedule, and prioritize tasks to maximize customer satisfaction
- Manage a Your Queue of Calls to Ensure Customers are Contacted, Appointments Set and Activities are Completed within the Established Guidelines
- Positive Attitude and Commitment to Excellence
- Great Communication and Customer Service Skills
- Ability to Operate Scanning Device
- Android Phone or Apple iPhone with Data Plan
- Computer Access with Email Capability
- Ability to Lift a minimum of 5 to 55 Pounds
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your resume or work history to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference Posting ID: MSPFUSI.
??To learn more about Fusion Logistics, please visit our website at www.solutionsbyfusion.com.
©Fusion Logistics, Inc. 2015.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability or national origin. Owner Operator contractors are not classified as employees and will receive a 1099 for services provided.