We are looking for a CDL Truck Driver / Material Handler to work 3rd shift; 11:00PM- 7:00AM, Sun-Thur.
What You Will Do:
• Proficient and knowledgeable about safety, using commercial driving skills to maneuver at varying speeds as well as operating an electric pallet jack, stand-up reach truck, clamp truck and sit-down swing reach truck.
• Complete a daily safety/maintenance checklist on the material handling equipment at the beginning of each shift. Ensure all safety equipment and devices are in place and working properly.
• Safely operate all material handling equipment within the plant to prevent damage or personal injury.
• Unload inbound trucks, warehouse materials, supply production lines, and load outbound shipments.
• Utilizesafety precautions and guidelines to ensure each trailer is safe to load/unload.
• Load various pallets to maximize trailer utilization while minimizing transit damage.
• Complete all paperwork associated with the movement of materials with accuracy and efficiency.
• Be qualified to drive a motor vehicle in accordance with regulations and has a valid commercial motor vehicle operator’s license.
• Maintain accurate inventory of all materials; perform daily cycle counts.
• Responsible for the overall Safety and cleanliness of equipment and area.
• Work in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
What You Need to Succeed:
CDL Class A License
Forklift and/or other truck experience
Ability and willingness to work 3rd shift
WestRock (NYSE:WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock's 39,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 250 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe and Asia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
WestRock Company is creating and maintaining a diverse workforce. For us, diversity and inclusion are business drivers and we take it very seriously. It all starts with a diverse employee base operating in an inclusive environment. An environment where everyone feels valued and respected. We strive to create a culture where people of different backgrounds and perspectives not only reflect the global marketplace and our diverse customer base, but also drive business growth and productivity. Below the link to our Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity policy statement.