In our Service Agent position you will be on your feet all day in a fast pace outdoor environment cleaning the interior and exterior of the vehicles. You will also perform regular maintenance: non-mechanical services such as check tire pressure, fluid levels, gas the vehicle, in a timely and safe manner. You will also identify and report vehicle damage. Essential duties and responsibilities will vary.
Basic Qualification / Minimum Requirements:
- Must speak English
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 6 months of prior work experience preferred
- Physical ability to move in and out of vehicles
- Effective verbal communication skills to communicate with customers, co-workers and management
- Driving experience with a valid Driver’s License (as mandated by state and location) and a good driving history
- Must be willing to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions
- Various shifts available
We offer a wide range of exciting benefits for part time employees, including:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Training opportunities
- Opportunities to make charitable donations
- Pro-rated paid time off (for part time employees working over 20 hours a week)
- Voluntary unpaid time off
- Discounted prices on the purchase of Avis/Budget cars
- 401(k) (eligible after 1,000 hours of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (eligible after 90 days of service)
- Vacation car rental
A valid driver's license is required for all positions. Drug screening and a background check are a part of our hiring process.
IT'S EXCITING being on the fast track to career success. Get your GO on!
Avis Budget is an EO employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled
The information listed in this advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this ad may result in your being considered for employment with an affiliated company of Avis Budget Group, the publicly traded parent company of Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and its subsidiaries.
This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment.