Operate industrial trucks or tractors equipped to move materials and/or trailers around a warehouse, storage yard, factory, construction site, or similar location. This position will never leave the property of Neovia or the facility while in physical control of a commercial motor vehicle. This position is not authorized to operate a Neovia commercial motor vehicle on any public roadway, or where the general public has access.
1. Move levers or controls that operate lifting devices, to move or transport loaded/unloaded trailers.
2. Inspect load for safety and safely move it around the warehouse or facility to ensure timely and complete delivery.
3. Position lifting devices under trailer for transport to designated areas.
4. Manually or mechanically load or unload materials from pallets, skids, platforms, cars, lifting devices, or other transport vehicles.
5. Move controls to drive gasoline- or electric-powered trucks, cars, or tractors and transport materials between loading, processing, and storage areas.
6. Perform routine maintenance on vehicles or auxiliary equipment, such as cleaning, lubricating, recharging batteries, fueling, or replacing liquefied-gas tank.
7. Weigh materials or products and record weight or other production data on tags or labels.
8. Signal workers to operate safely around trailers and vehicles.
9. Hook tow trucks to trailer hitches and fasten attachments, using hitch pins.
10. Other duties as assigned