SUMMARY: Responds to emergency and non-emergency calls and delivers high quality patient care and customer service within the prescribed scope of practice, established protocols and company policies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintains thorough familiarity with treatment protocols, response requirements and quality assurance procedures in system in which assigned.
- Maintains awareness of any and all changes in the system components and company policy.
- Maintains the level and type of certification consistent with performing tasks in the system to which assigned.
- Complies with all state, and company requirements for operation of motor vehicle.
- Operates a company vehicle in accordance with company policy and safe practices.
No application will be considered complete without the following attachments:
- H-6 DMV print out (must be within 3 weeks of application date) Online copies not accepted
- California Drivers License
- EMT Certifications
- CPR Card ( Check local EMS website for approved providers)
- Ambulance Drivers License
- Medical Examiners Card
AMR is an equal opportunity employer and selects the best individual for the job based upon job related qualifications, regardless of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, gender, age, veteran status, ancestry, marital status, or disability. AMR will make a reasonable accommodation to known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant or employee with a disability, unless the accommodation will impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
AMR is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer as well as our prohibition of harassment in the workplace.