1. Move levers or controls that operate lifting devices, to move or transport
2. Inspect load for safety and safely move it around the warehouse or facility to ensure
timely and complete delivery.
3. Position lifting devices under trailer for transport to designated areas.
4. Manually or mechanically load or unload materials from pallets, skids, platforms, cars,
lifting devices, or other transport vehicles.
5. Move controls to drive gasoline- or electric-powered trucks, cars, or tractors and
transport materials between loading, processing, and storage areas.
6. Perform routine maintenance on vehicles or auxiliary equipment, such as cleaning,
lubricating, recharging batteries, fueling, or replacing liquefied-gas tank.
7. Weigh materials or products and record weight or other production data on tags or
8. Signal workers to operate safely around trailers and vehicles.
9. Hook tow trucks to trailer hitches and fasten attachments, using hitch pins.
10. Other duties as assigned