We offer a competitive pay structure, including an annual salary of $45,650.00, paid on a bi-weekly basis.
This position is located in Dallas, TX
This position does require a CDL B permit in order to start. Start time 6:00 AM, Monday through Friday flexible to work Saturdays as needed throughout the year and with schedule as needed.
The Route Service Representative's (RSR) function is to effectively service all routed customers, provide pre-ordered products and to 'up-sell' additional products of interest. Each route and delivery day is unique and entails an average of 40-70 stops per day servicing residential, retail and commercial customers. The primary role of the RSR is to effectively service all customers in a safe and productive manner. Desired candidates have highly-developed interaction skills and demonstrate a commitment to providing exceptional customer service.
Successful Candidates Will Possess:
- A willingness and ability to operate a commercial vehicle in a manner that ensures personal and public safety
- The ability to enter and exit a commercial vehicle safely on average 70-80 times per day
- The ability to repeatedly lift and carry up to 45 pounds safely, on average 200 times per day
- The ability and desire to work outdoors in various types of weather
- The ability to demonstrate a strong Customer Service orientation
- Is able to effectively interact with others, be a team player and solve conflict effectively while having strong verbal communication skills
We are looking to add to our troop of RSRs. What does that mean to you and what will you need?
- You’ll need the ability to get a CDL class B license with airbrake endorsement and have a clean driving record.
- You need to be able to work in all kinds of weather while working out on your own with limited supervision.
- Servicing our customers is hard work, and you will need to be able to climb in and out of the truck and carry product that can weigh up to 45 pounds. You will get way more than your recommended 10,000 steps in a day, with plenty of water to keep you hydrated during the day.
- Most importantly, you need to have a professional image and demeanor. We’ll provide the cool uniform and truck.
Other important stuff to know:
- A clean driving record means in the last 3 years, that you’ve only had 1 license, no driving-related suspension, revocation or cancellation, no disqualifying offenses, no more than 2 moving violations and no reckless driving incidents and in the last 7 years, no major driving offenses including DUI/DWI, refusal to test, leaving the scene, driving a commercial vehicle without a CDL, or at-fault fatal accident.
- Must be 21 years of age or older (DOT requirement)