This open position Portland, OR, will serve a dedicated contract carriage customer hauling liquid sugar and dry bulk food-grade product. Local truck drivers have variable start times, home daily, working approximately 10 hours per day, Monday to Friday with weekend work. Most routes are live unloading within 200-mile radius. Drivers are paid $ 20.60 per hour with overtime and average $65 k annual and have no touch freight. Tank endorsement and 1-year tank experience required. A Hazardous Material endorsement is a Plus!
- Excellent benefit package , 401(k) with company match, short and long term disability and life insurance
- Family owned company with more than 260 locations nationwide
- Opportunities to transfer to other Ruan locations
- Local Management. You are not just another number!
- Positive work environment
- Ongoing training
- Strong emphasis on your personal safety
- Late model equipment
- Must have at least 1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer truck experience in the past 36 months and a valid Class A CDL
- Must have tank endorsement
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than 1 DOT recordable preventable accidents in the last 3 years
- Additional qualifications will apply
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity