OVER THE ROAD REGIONAL DRIVER
Full-time positions available. Health insurance after 90-days, 401k, Rider Policy after 90 days, daily
food allowance, detention / tarping pay. Must pass Drug/Alcohol testing, background check and valid
CDL. See Driver Hiring Criteria below. EOE. Inquiries: Call 800.758.5245, ext. 25198
Driver Hiring Criteria
- Minimum age 23 years.
- Minimum of 1-year experience as a driver of commercial motor vehicles.
- Possession of a valid commercial driver’s license issued by the state ofresidence.
- No record of a driver’s license suspension or revocation during the previous three-year period.
- No record of citation or conviction for the violations listed below in any motor vehicle during the
3-year period prior to date of hire:
- Driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Refusal to take a test required by an implied consent.
- Violation of an open container or similar statute.
- Reckless homicide or involuntary manslaughter.
- Operating under suspension or revocation.
- Leaving the scene of an accident or “hit and run.”
- Speed exhibition or drag race.
- Use of a motor vehicle in commission of a felony.
- Assault with a motor vehicle.
- Reckless driving or careless endangerment.
- Operating a motor vehicle without the permission of the owner.
- Fleeing or eluding a police officer.
- No record of involvement in more than two at-fault accidents and/or two motor vehicle violations while operating a motor vehicle during the three-year period prior to the date of hire.
- Applicant given a comprehensive job description, application, and information release.
- Applicant’s Motor Vehicle Abstract and employment record checked.
- Completion of a physical examination confirming fitness to operate a commercial motor vehicle. The test must be completed prior to employment.
- Must successfully complete the controlled substance testing program which meets Federal Motor
Carrier Regulations, administered after acceptance of position.
- Applicant is given road test with qualified driver trainer or supervisor and documented.
- The new driver must learn to operate the equipment and meet customer requirements.