As a member of the EndoChoice pathology team, you will play a crucial part in our operations and have the opportunity to make a difference by ensuring our client’s pathology specimens are handled with superior customer care each and every time.
EndoChoice Pathology is an accredited laboratory focused on gastrointestinal pathology. It is our mission to provide the highest level of quality and service to the GI community and your role is critical to our success.
We are looking for an experienced courier to safely and efficiently transport specimens between our lab, physician offices and hospitals. Additional responsibilities include maintaining proper documentation and assisting with problem resolution. Car allowance provided.
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license and acceptable motor vehicle record
- A minimum of 3 years driving experience
- A minimum of 2 years previous courier and/or professional driving experience is required
- Must be willing to handle specimens during packaging and transport.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities on tight timelines.