Transwest is seeking a Delivery Driver/Shop Janitor. You will be responsible for prompt delivery of parts from our facility and help keep our service shops clean and organized.
We offer competitive wages and a full benefits package including medical, dental, life, disability insurance, 401(K), paid holidays, paid vacation/personal time, and an employee car discount program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Knowledge of the local area.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner.
- Ability to attend work as scheduled and be punctual.
- Basic computer skills.
- Material handling while stocking and delivering parts.
- Trash disposal inside and outside grounds.
- Sweeping and scrubbing floors.
- Cleaning up oil or paint spills.
- Light maintenance work.
- Cleaning mechanic bays.
- Picking up and delivering parts as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by the manager.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL ABILITIES:
- Requires frequent sitting, standing, balancing, bending or stooping for prolonged periods of time.
- Manual dexterity, fine manipulation and the ability to reach with hands and arms and lift up to 75 lbs.
- Occasionally lift up to 100 lbs., and/or 50 lbs. frequently.
- Constantly moving 20 lbs. to move objects.
- Driving a small pick-up truck or box truck 60% of the time.
- Must be able to operate simple to complex and heavy-duty machinery.
- Normal range of hearing and vision.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with a good motor vehicle record.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to represent the company in professional manner.
- Ability to successfully pass a General Abilities Assessment and Post-offer background check, physical and drug screening.