The Delivery Driver is expected to successfully transport sensitive and delicate pastry products from the comissary kitchen to multiple restaurants throughout the Greater Atlanta Area in a timely manner.
- Understand Ford Fry Restaurants style, practices, culture, terminology, organizational structure, and general philosophy. Use these principles as guideline for behavior.
- Consistently follow all Employee Handbook policies and practices and adhere to all Federal, State, and Local laws.
- Maintain professional appearance, behavior, quality of work, integrity, openness, and accessibility to employees and guests.
- Deliver a wide variety of food products from multiple outlets to different addresses and via different routes in a timely manner.
- Load, transport and unload sensitive and delicate food products.
- Prepare, inspect and operate delivery vehicle.
- Follow DOT regulations and safety standards at all times while operating delivery vehicle.
- Demonstrate standard sanitation practices and cleaning schedules; adhere to local and state health code regulations.
- Participate in the proper storage and organization of all food, paper and chemical goods.
- Date all food containers and rotate per Ford Fry Restaurants Culinary Standards, making sure that all perishables are kept at proper temperatures.
- Follow proper payroll and uniform procedures.
- Maintain high standards of respectful communication, presentation, body language and workplace conduct as outlined in the Service Agreement and Employee Handbook.
- Maintain attendance and timeliness in accordance with the Employee Handbook and the commissary schedule.
- Work to maintain a clean and organized work environment at all times.
- Report unsafe working conditions, operational needs, and equipment or other aspects of the kitchen and delivery vehicle in need of repair to management.
- Properly handle and report employee accidents.
- Respond properly to restaurant emergencies or safety situations.
- Attend and participate in all required meetings.
Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by management.
A review of this description has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and requirements are essential job functions performed with or without reasonable accommodation.This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor.