Join the World's Leading Manufacturer and Distributor of Custom Framing Products! Larson-Juhl US LLC, a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway; designs, manufactures, and distributes framing products in the United States and Canada. As the world's leading manufacturer and distributor of custom framing products we are a company committed to our Values:
- Customer always comes first.
- Fair and honest in all dealings.
- Respect for the individual.
- Excellence in products and service.
- Rewards tie to performance.
- Leadership by example.
We are seeking a Warehouse Associate/Back-up Driver team member for our team. You will have primary responsibility in a single area of the warehouse and must assist in other areas of the Distribution Center as required.
- Pull and process incoming orders - Mats/ length/ supplies.
- Will Call - distribute pick-up orders - overall service of our customers.
- Quality Assurance - inspect orders for shipping.
- Receiving - replenishment of inventory and process.
- Shag - pulling & preparing orders for saw operators.
- Chop - Inspect moulding and mitre cut moulding with state-of-the-art equipment.
- Maintain clean work area.
- Production/warehouse experience required.
- Can read and recognize product variations.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- High School diploma or GED desired.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- High attention to detail.
- Basic computer skills.
- Applicant must be able to pass a DOT physical or Currently qualified DOT physical preferred.
Driving duties include:
- Driving 24 foot box truck on a specified delivery route.
- Ability to work within a timeline for delivery.
- Loading & unloading of the delivery truck.
- Collects all COD's.
- Maintains truck for repair & cleanliness.
Our team members enjoy rewarding career opportunities and a comprehensive benefits program:
- Health, life, and dental insurance.
- A company matched 401(k) plan.
- Short and long-term disability coverage.
- Paid vacations, paid personal time and paid holidays.
- A scholarship program, educational assistance and profit sharing.