DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Deliver and recover equipment at the customer site
• Loading, unloading and securing the equipment.
• Long distance hauling of equipment and supplies.
• Demonstration of proper equipment usage to customer at point of delivery.
• Perform other duties assigned as by the manager or authorized personnel.
• Complete inspection reports for out-going and returned equipment; completing log book and trip sheets meeting all D.O.T. and company record keeping requirements.
•High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
•Must be able to read, write and communicate effectively
•Valid Driver’s license
•Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, employees or members of the business community.
•Ability to effectively present information to top management.
•Ability to add, subtract multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
•Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.