SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday
NuCO2 is the largest, best and a national provider of beverage grade liquid CO2, onsite N2 generation and storage, to the Foodservice and Hospitality Industry.
The employee shall conduct themselves following the five pillar of safety, leading by example, while fostering a positive safe work environment.
The flex resource is a multi-tasked individual that is capable of working as a Driver, Installer / Technician, Depot Supervisor, and/or trainer depending on the need of the company. The flex resource will travel to fill in for vacations, provide additional manpower for route shortages and install roll outs for new business. Training where needed for new and existing employees for safety training or cross training.
- A Flex Resource Technician will be required to fill in as a Delivery Driver, Installer / Technician, and/or Depot Supervisor due to manpower shortages within the specified Districts or other Districts, as needed.
- A Flex Resource Technician will be required to address and or report any depot compliance issues to their District Manager and/or District Safety Manager.
Note: when in a Supervisory capacity a Flex Resource Technician will be responsible for these Daily, Weekly, Bi-Monthly, Monthly, and Annual activities, as communicated to him by the District Manager:
- Monitors employee timesheets in Ultipro to ensure compliance with Hours of Service Regulations (OP-201)
- Train and manage drivers to adhere to Xata guidelines.
- Complete XATA log in and out process through the PAL hand-held device or computer daily.
- Inspects depot property, Receiver, Trucks, PAL devices, Xata, and all associated equipment for quality assurance, while using company approved Standard Operation Procedures (SOP’s).
- View all E-mails and respond as necessary in a professional and timely manner.
- Review DCI (Driver Check In) to plan resources to complete install, pulls, swaps, and call-in requests.
- Review completed trips report to ensure route completion, productivity, and to identify frequency adjustments.
- Review and approve all exceptions and makes necessary frequency changes.
- Review completed service and installation activities while using company approved Standard Operation Procedures (SOP’s).
- Verify depot cylinders, bulk tanks, and parts inventory.
- Send daily Receiver reading levels to Praxair via website and receive liquid CO2 inventory in E-PAL.
- Review Digital Dashboard to update delivery schedule and schedules resources accordingly.
- Review installs & service schedule and communicates challenges to the Service Scheduler.
- Verifies CO2 transfers in the “Quality Product Tracking Log”
- Files COA and delivery receipts from CO2 vendors in date order for quality assurance process.
- Weekly cycle counts in E-PAL
- Conduct weekly Safety Meetings while reviewing “Safety Alerts” and corporate safety topics.
- Reviews weekly KPI’s and Xata performance results with all associates. (hard brakes, speeding, and idle time.
- Keeps weekly communication board current with all OSHA, Safety, and Management correspondence.
- Keeps proper maintenance of tank and N2Gen inventory and sends non-operational units to RF1 (Milcarb) or RF2 (Memphis).
- Routes all new customers off the 999 status in Nu Routes.
- Verify inventory transfers are completed in E-Pal.
- Inspect all cylinders dates and labeling, perform cylinder inventory and order if needed.
- Sends e-mail part request to shipping weekly or as needed.
- Purchase necessary depot supplies.
- Inspect all vehicles for supplies to ensure Safety and DOT compliance.
- Clean and inspect Depot to ensure Safety compliance.
- Reviews UltiPro for missing time punches and hours of services compliance.
- Forward service call request to Scheduler to create case number for ticket creation.
- Submit trip records if driving an apportion plated vehicle (1st and the 15th)
- Review and approve timesheets for payroll
- Fax monthly Safety topic sign-off sheet to the District Safety Manager.
- Complete Monthly Safety Assessment Audits (which include OSHA,,VKPI, and DOT compliance requirements).
- Complete End of Month Inventory.
- Review vehicle PM Schedules and coordinate service work with Ryder/Penski.
- Submit End of Month Mileage in Digital Dashboard.
- Must follow all P-Card company policy requirements.
- Associate Performance reviews and Driver Required Training
- Complete Ride-A-longs while reviewing the Smith System process.
- Complete VK inspections on Bulk Trucks, if certified.
- Have the ability to direct the Tech / Driver Supervisor, Technician, or any Driver in any task or directive.
- Have the ability to train new associates and provide safety training.
- Have the ability to supervise any depot location.
- Adheres to and enforces the organization’s policies, procedures, Federal/State applicable laws and municipal regulations.
- Responsibilities can include interviewing, hiring, road testing, and training associates.
- Job responsibilities also include resource planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and counseling employees; addressing complaints and resolving all depot concerns.