We are One. That’s the foundation of our company culture at TVH. We’re the worldwide leading supplier of quality replacement parts, safety equipment, and accessories for the material handling and industrial equipment industry.
We’re seeking an energetic, results oriented Put-Away Forklift Driver with a passion for and experience with working in a distribution center. Located at our Americas Headquarters in Olathe, KS, as a Put-Away Forklift Driver, you’ll be responsible for these essential functions:
- Puts away product according to established standards and in accordance with current procedures.
- Performs work assignments as directed with exactness, neatness, and in conformance to policies and procedures.
- Completes necessary records and reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Participates in training on material handling equipment on an as needed basis.
- Actively participates in line meetings, providing feedback and input for continuous process improvement.
- Supports recommendations from management.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of employees.
- Ability to assist in fostering and driving a team based environment.
- Must be able to work overtime and or weekends as required.
Qualified candidates for this role will possess a high school diploma or GED or a minimum two years’ experience performing a substantially similar essential functions for a material handling opportunity
TVH offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, access to an onsite health clinic for you and your family, vacation and sick time, a retirement plan. And, if you need to take a quick break, take a lap around the TVH campus and earn points through our Wellness program or grab your laptop for a quick walk on one of the treadmills located on our Olathe campus. That’s just the start. Want to learn more and see our dynamic work environment? Don’t wait a minute longer. Apply today to join the TVH team.