United States Cold Storage (USCS) is a leading national public refrigerated warehouse operator with 35 facilities located in 12 states. Our greatest asset is our people!
USCS is comprised of more than 1,600 dedicated professionals who are guided by a common philosophy of integrity, mutual respect, and the pursuit of excellence. We have an unyielding commitment to being 'Best in Class.' We have an excellent opportunity to join our team! We are currently seeking aWarehouse Worker with Forklift Operator experience.
Warehouse Worker / Forklift Operator – Warehouse Associate – Forklift Driver – Shipping and Receiving
As a Warehouse Worker, you will be responsible for operating a variety of material handling equipment for the purpose of moving, locating, relocating, stacking, and counting merchandise. The equipment you will utilize in these functions is forklifts, slip sheets, and clamps. You will be responsible for the safe and efficient use of these vehicles and for order selection and checking.
Other responsibilities of the Forklift Operator role include:
- Unloading and loading trailers and verifying proper stacking and freight
- Reporting shortages damages and misplacements to your immediate supervisor
- Identifying and recovering any received or shipping damage
- Ensuring proper stock rotation by following lot number identification
- Pulling and preparing product for shipment
- Ensuring that the exact number and type of product is located and shipped
- Making certain product comes from the proper locations
- Performing picking duties in an efficient manner that meets customer service standards
- Moving product from the staging or storage areas into railcars or trailers
- Stacking and staging product and materials
- Maintaining the facilities, equipment, and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion
- Operating all equipment in a safe and efficient manner
- 2nd Shift (Mon-Fri / 2pm-10:30pm)
Come to 1050 Heller Road Quakertown PA, 18951 to complete a job application and a basic math test. If you have a resume, please bring it along and hand it over with your application (Must be done even if you have applied on line).