Admiral Beverage believes in investing in its people, business partners, and communities to continually grow and offer the best products and services in the region. With the strength of a large company combined with a small-town, friendly, family-driven mindset; we are here to grow with you. Admiral offers: competitive wages, a full-scale benefit program including health, dental, and vision starting as low as $19 per pay-period, aggressive 401(k) and retirement programs, paid leave and holidays, and much, much more!
ADMIRAL BEVERAGE IS SEEKING A FORKLIFT OPERATOR IN THE GILLETTE, WY, AREA. ROTATING SCHEDULE MAY BE REQUIRED. PLEASE FILL OUT THE APPLICATION IN ITS ENTIRETY.
Forklift Operator: Drives a liquefied gas, gasoline, or electric powered forklift to load and unload material for delivery and production. This position will be responsible for the safe operation of equipment, and an understanding of company safety procedures, as well as ensuring accuracy of inventory count of product and materials. Must be able to lift 60 pounds. The working environment is usually loud. The employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places, toxic or caustic chemicals, outside weather conditions, and pressurized containers.
- Moves levers and presses pedals to drive truck and control movement of lifting apparatus.
- Positions forks, lifting platform, or other lifting device under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, boxes, products, or materials or hooks tow trucks to trailer hitch, and transports load to designated area.
- Unloads and stacks material by raising and lowering lifting device.
- Inventories materials on work floor/production line, and supply workers with materials as needed.
- Loads or unloads materials in accordance with load sheets or other appropriate directives.
- Records materials loaded and unloaded in accordance with established procedure.
- Loads or unloads materials onto or off of pallets, skids, or lifting device.
- Lubricates truck, recharges batteries, or replaces liquefied gas tank.
- Wears Company provided uniform and required sanitation and safety devices as appropriate to comply with safety and sanitation standards for beverage production operations.
- Other duties may be assigned by the immediate supervisor or other supervisor at any time.