The Frac Field Supervisors ensure all Frac field processes are followed by Frac team members to ensure 100% customer satisfaction in a safe and efficient manner. Frac Field Supervisor will coach, train, and assist in building teams to ensure successful completion of Company goals, all while being a working, integral part of the onsite functioning crew.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide daily onsite leadership to our crews, as well as a consistent resource to our customers onsite
• Lead and coach team members, through active participation in onsite activities, in order to provide customers a positive experience.
• With Manager and HR approval, ability to provide team members corrective action and coaching information in order for them to improve their job performance
• Maintains all paperwork for assigned shift, including JSEA, order forms, time sheets, daily logs and other paperwork assigned by supervisor
• Coordinate shift scheduling for team members
• Willingness to learn, follow, and enforce operations and safety rules for customer locations and enforce these policies daily
• Follow PTL's incident and accident reporting procedures
• Leads all team meetings
• Ensures all team members are meeting PTL and customer expectations
• Follow all Federal and State laws, as well as company policies while driving company vehicles
• Follow and enforce all PTL and customer safety procedures and protocols as per approved SOP
• Follow and enforce all PTL load/unload policies and procedures, as well as all refueling policies as per approved SOP
• Safely navigate all roads in all weather conditions
• Ensures good housekeeping practices are adhered to in work area and in company vehicles
• Ability to work well under pressure and deal tactfully with others at all times
• Ability to communicate effectively, prioritize, multi-task, manage time, organize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment with customers and team members on Frac location and in an office location
• Able to conform to shifting priorities, responsibilities, strategies, demands and timelines.
• Strong personal and customer service skills.
• Understands all facets of Frac Fueling, including shift paperwork requirements.
• Ability to constructively communicate with Frac Operations leadership
• Ability to deliver results through others and leads by example
• High School Diploma
• CDL Preferred (but not required)
• Ability to obtain PTL Onsite Driver Card
• Basic math and vocabulary - reading and writing
• Familiar with DOT Regulations
• Experience in directing team-oriented work groups.
• 3 months with PTL or applicable previous onsite experience within the Frac'ing industry
• Previous supervisory experience preferred
• Must be able to safely enter the cab of truck, even when surfaces are slick, by maintaining 3 points of contact at all times
• Physically able to lift up to 80 lbs. frequently
• Physically able to push/pull up to 150 lbs. frequently
• Physically able to sit and/or drive for long periods of time
• Physically able to climb a 10' ladder
• Ability to work in and around chemicals and fuels
• Ability to work with noise of engines, drilling rigs, pumps and equipment
• Able to stoop, bend, conduct work overhead for extended periods of time.
• Dexterity of hands and fingers
• Ability to work under adverse weather conditions: rain, fog, ice, snow, wind and temperatures ranging from 10o to 100o+.
Pilot Thomas Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer