Summary of Qualifications:
• Drives truck to destination. Drives truck with capacity of more than 3 tons, to transport materials to and from specified destinations.
• Distributes receipts for load picked up.
• Occasionally collects payment for goods delivered and for delivery charges.
• Maintains truck log, according to state and federal regulations.
• Maintains telephone and / or radio contact with supervisor to receive delivery instructions.
• Loads and unloads truck.
• Inspects truck equipment and supplies such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil, and water.
• Positions blocks and ties rope around items to secure cargo during transit.
• Must be CDL B Licensed
• Minimum two years of experience
• Must pass Driver's Testing
• Must pass DOT Physical / Drug Testing