The Class C Driver drives bobtail trucks or vans as assigned to deliver and collect goods.
1. Completes assigned route efficiently
2. Loads, secures and unloads goods
3. Regularly inspects vehicle and fills out daily inspection forms
4. Ensures all related paperwork is filled out correctly 5. Complies with company safety procedures and Department of Motor Vehicles regulations
6. Reports unsafe conditions to supervisor 7. Exchanges donation trailers
8. Presents friendly, cooperative attitude; is well-groomed at all times
9. Operates all equipment in a safe and efficient manner
1. Able to lift 50 lbs.
2. Must have a valid California driver’s license
3. Driving records must meet the requirements of company’s insurance carrier
4. High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
5. Must pass forklift operator certification within 90 days of hire
1. 1-2 years of Class C driving experience
2. Bobtail knowledge preferred
3. Good communication skills with pleasant customer service attitude
4. Able to work with moderate supervision
5. Able to read, speak and write Basic English
6. Bilingual in Spanish preferred
Goodwill is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodations for job duties in accordance with Federal and State law.