Raymour & Flanigan, voted Retailer of the Year by the National Furniture Association, is the fastest growing furniture retailer in the northeast. We are currently seeking Class A tractor-trailer drivers. Driver is responsible for delivering product to our showrooms and service center locations in Connecticut, Massachusetts, and New York. No off loading, loads are drop and hook. This position provides the flexibility to be home every day. New equipment!
Shift: Monday - Friday, 4 am start time
Qualified candidates must have the following:
- Must have positive attitude and be able to work independently
- Must have a CDL Class A license
- Clean Driving Record
- Must have 2 years accident free, verifiable tractor trailer driving experience
- Must pass all DOT required pre-employment criteria as well as company mandated hair follicle drug test and criminal background check
- Must be able to lift 85 lbs.
- Flexibility to work weekends and holidays
- Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management
At Raymour & Flanigan, we recognize and appreciate all of our team members' hard work and dedication. We pride ourselves on being a long term, privately held company that takes care of its associates by recognizing each individual's potential and investing in their future success!
Raymour & Flanigan provides a full range of comprehensive benefit programs to help you achieve your wellness and financial goals which include:
- Health Insurance (Up to 80% of premium paid) and Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid Short-term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan w/ Company Match & Profit Sharing
- Voluntary Life and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
Other Great Benefits:
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Training and Development
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous Merchandise Discount
Raymour & Flanigan proudly supports a drug free and smoke free work environment.
Raymour & Flanigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any associate or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex including pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, genetic information or other basis protected by law.