The selected candidate will be responsible for the efficient transportation and installation of product to customers in a manner and condition that meets customer and company requirements. Duties will include the delivery and installation of copy machines to offices, warehouse locations and residential customers. Must maintain high safety standards and comply with all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSR). Also responsible for timely reporting.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- A current/unexpired valid driver’s license is required.
- Must have a current medical certificate, or the ability to obtain one.
- Heavy Lifting required (100+ lbs.)
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and overtime with little notice, and overnight runs is necessary.
- Must successful complete a criminal background investigation and drug screen.
- Must maintain a clean criminal record and remain drug free.
- A minimum one year of driving experience