We are the leader in non-hazardous waste water management in the Northeast and we’re rapidly growing! We are looking to add CDL A-licensed drivers to our team!
Our average driver makes over $70,000 annually
This is a full time, full benefits, M-F day position, with nights and/or weekend work during busy season and on-call rotation.
This position is responsible for residential and commercial pumping and disposal of non-hazardous waste and has direct contact with Wind River Environmental customers.
- Be at least 21 years old
- Have a CDL Class A license
- Have a Tanker Endorsement
- Have prior manual transmission CDL driving experience (other than driving school experience)
- Be able to lift 65 lbs on a regular basis
- Be comfortable working outside in all conditions
- Be drug-free (a pre-employment drug screening is required)