Forklift Driver – Receiving
This position is responsible for the accurate and timely providing of raw product to the assigned production lines.
Job Essential Functions:
- Maintain a constant flow of raw products onto assigned production lines.
- Work closely with QA, Gatekeeper, and Production to ensure smooth movement of
- acceptable raw product.
- Assist in unloading, transport, and put away of inbound raw product.
- Timely completion of all required reports and paperwork.
- Inspect powered jacks/trucks for operating conditions and safety.
- Must become certified in the operation of powered jacks/trucks.
- Accurate, timely, and efficient workflow for all assignments.
- Perform all documentation necessary to assigned function.
- Communicate with supervisor, assistant supervisor, clerks, production, and QA as needed.
- Maintain clean and orderly work area, including dock area and raw coolers.
- Perform additional duties as required or assigned.
- Must be able to work outside when needed in any weather conditions.
- Safe driving record
- Able to complete documentation requirements
- Capable of working in a cold (32-36 degrees F) and wet environment
- Flexible schedule with ability to work weekends
- Ability to lift 50 pounds consistently
Other Desired Qualifications/Skills:
Bilingual English/Spanish or English/Vietnamese