- Build and maintain product displays in compliance with company standards and SLA regulations.
- Maintain clean and organized back-room and manage trade breakage in assigned accounts
- Meet customer service expectations through daily communication, problem resolution, and appropriate follow-up.
- Transport, replace, and maintain point of sale advertising as appropriate
- Maintain an awareness of all product information, merchandise promotions, test merchandise and advertising.
- Communicate with Sales department management regarding selling trends throughout the company, and communicate customer requests to the appropriate company representative.
- Any other duties as assigned by Merchandising Manager.
- Valid driver's license, current vehicle liability insurance, and driving record within MVR policy guidelines, pallet jack certification as required
- Demonstrated effective communication skills
- The ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation
- Ability to climb ladders, move and handle merchandising throughout customer account locations
- Must be able to repetitively lift, pull and push 50+ pounds, bend over, reach above head height, and kneel
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- The ability to work varied hours/days as business needs dictate.
- High School diploma or GED Equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least 1 year of general work experience required
- Able to manage several projects/initiatives simultaneously
Primary Location:New Mexico-Roswell