To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, experience and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disability to perform the essential functions.
Education, Certificates, Licenses, Registrations and Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Valid driver’s license in the state employed by AHF.
- Knowledge of safe driving practices and traffic laws.
- Three or more months’ related experience and/or training is desirable.
Other Skills, Abilities and Qualifications
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish highly desirable, (Creole in some specific areas)
- Must have knowledge of basic DMV regulations.
- Must have basic computer skills to successfully operate shipping programs, look up address, phone numbers and special instructions of clients.
- Demonstrates empathy with patients with tone, language, questions and counseling. Must be able to probe and question patients and providers to understand concerns or needs.
- Engages the patient by telephone, e-mail, text messaging as well as other forms of communication.
- Must have the ability to defuse potential customer conflict utilizing the appropriate tone, support, questions and or counsel.
We at AIDS Healthcare Foundation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.