Will make furniture deliveries to customers with a focus on timeliness and customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Makes timely deliveries to customers.
- Places, assembles and/or installs furniture to customer specifications.
- Develops and maintains outstanding working relationships with customers.
- Plans and carries out daily route to ensure that all deliveries are made.
- Communicates issues to supervisory in a timely manner.
- Drives safely and maintains valid driver’s license.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills.
- Outstanding Communication Skills with an ability to converse, read and write in English.
- Must be able to work as a team and independently.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- CDL License required
- Current DOT card.
- Experience with basic furniture assembly.
- Must be able to work independently and manage time appropriately to meet deadlines.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, climb, speak and hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
W.B. Mason Company, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled