ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Performs various duties related to receiving/inventory /retail ready departments including but not limited to:
- Must be capable of completing the following functions in Oracle using the hand scanner/computer including but not limited to the following:
- Pack and unpack LPNs
- Sub-inventory Transfers
- Inbound Receipts
- Production Scanning
- LPN Split
- Reprint LPNs
- Use audit functions. Walk up inquiry, Oracle Location reports, cycle count program, etc.
- Scan to ICT paperwork.
- All other scanning functions as required.
- Ability to problem solve to correct scanning errors and inventory issues.
- Assists in putting away inbound product in warehouse using a forklift, clamp forklift, reach truck, and order picker.
- Notify supervisor immediately of any possible problems such as cartons not scanning, missing cartons, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe work area. Ensure all safety and housekeeping practices are followed.
- Understands the process of Inventory, Receiving, and RR dept.
- Be able to operate the following equipment: sit-down forklift, reach truck, and clamp forklift.
- Ability to help out in RR, Rec, and Inventory departments as required.
- Use Reach truck/order picker to pull production orders to Production using a production schedule.
- Use clamp forklift to unload containers and bring fiber/boxes to Production area as required.
- Will be required at times, with proper notice, to work mandatory overtime.
- Hourly Position.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Must be able to communicate in English both verbal and written.
- Excellent attendance and performance record.
- Above average organizational skills and ability to perform basic math functions. Add, subtract, multiply, divide.
- Pays attention to detail and excellent attendance record.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS - The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Most of the time is spent standing or there may be a need to stoop regularly or move/lift material or equipment (typically less than 50 lbs).
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.