Position Summary: To load all outbound trucks nightly by determined schedules.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Using either a sit-down or stand-up forklift, move finished, picked product from the loading dock to the trailers.
- Combine repack with floor pick.
- Load all pallets by stop number sequence.
- Stretch wrap all pallets before loading.
- Complete requirement load maps for each route.
- Participates in a safety culture that includes no recordable accidents and no loss time injuries. Always make the safe choice. Ensures proper PPE is used at all times. Watches out for co-workers and warn them when there are any safety issues or hazards. Participates actively in all safety programs and activities.
- Other duties as assigned
- Position Requirements:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Previous general warehouse experience preferred, but not required
- Warehouse equipment experience preferred.