The Lauren Concrete Professional Ready Mix Driver is responsible for delivering ready-mix concrete safely and efficiently from the Lauren Concrete plants to various jobs and providing world class service to customers and fellow team-members.
The following are a few of the Essential Job Responsibilities of the Professional Ready Mix Driver. Other responsibilities are outlined in the Employee Handbook upon hire.
- Responsible for keeping SAFETY first in everything he or she deos.
- Responsible for the quality of the concrete he or she delivers and must assure that it meets the design slump as ordered by the customer.
- Responsible for adhering to all Federal, State, and local laws and for maintaining a current Commercial Driver License and current DOT Medical Certification.
- Responsible for keeping the inside of the truck, truck cab, and mixer exterier clean and free of loose debris and concrete buildup at all times.
- Responsible for complying with all Lauren Concrete policies and procedures.