New Pay Scale $70K+ a year!
Great Benefits, Safety Bonus!
CDL Class A Truck Driver – Regional Driver
Would you like to earn $70,000 or more a year? At Zenith Global Logistics, you can. When we say top pay in the Indianapolis area, we mean it. Our Indianapolis Regional Drivers are paid up to $28/hour (inside 150 mile radius trip) and up to $.61 per mile (outside 150 mile radius trip).It adds up to over $70,000/year to our drivers, because our drivers get the work they want week in and week out. We are growing at an extremely fast pace and know we have to pay for good drivers, like YOU! We pay well because we understand our Regional Drivers are the backbone of our business. Besides top pay, we provide great benefits and well-maintained, new and late model equipment. Zenith Global Logistics specializes in the delivery of home furnishing products. We’ve grown every year and are financially strong. Yet we’re small enough that you’ll always be greeted by your name, never by an employee number. We’re looking for safety-oriented Regional Drivers with 2 or more years experience to join our team. So if you’d like to work for a company that truly values its drivers (our founder started Zenith Global Logistics as a driver, after all), apply today to be considered for a position with the following benefits:
- Paid weekly at up to $28 hour for trips inside 150-mile radius, and up to $.61/mile for trips beyond 150 mile radius
- Additional pay for stops, backhauls, and layovers
- Home weekends and up to two nights per week-NOT OVER THE ROAD!
- Bonus incentive for meeting established job expectations
- Safety bonus of up to $2,500 per year
- 100% of Blue Cross/Blue Shield health care premiums are paid for driver
- Subsidized health insurance premiums for spouse/dependents
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Paid Time Off - can earn up to 9 days off the 1st year
- 401K with company match
- Paid orientation
- Employee Assistance Program
- Financially strong company
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Specialized manual labor operating a heavy truck for local and regional deliveries of furniture or other merchandise associated with furniture to primarily retail customers.
- Assist in unloading deliveries to customer.
- Responsible for required paperwork and the preparation of daily logs via OmniTracs ELD. Zenith takes pride in operating 100% legal according to DOT Hours of service requirements.
- Professionally interact with customers and others at points of delivery and/or pickup.
- Perform work in accordance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations pertaining to operation of heavy motor vehicles on public roads and highways.
- Earn weekly bonus incentive (included in hourly/mileage pay figures listed above) when trip is completed according to established job expectations, including but not limited to: Arriving on time per schedule, completing required documentation, delivering and/or picking up all cartons listed on bills, communicating with Zenith departments as required, and complying with company policies and procedures.