Admiral Beverage believes in investing in its people, business partners, and communities to continually grow and offer the best products and services in the region. With the strength of a large company combined with a small-town, friendly, family-driven mindset; we are here to grow with you. Admiral offers: competitive wages, a full-scale benefit program including health, dental, and vision starting as low as $19 per pay-period, aggressive 401(k) and retirement programs, paid leave and holidays, and much, much more!
ADMIRAL BEVERAGE IS SEEKING A C-STORE DELIVERY DRIVER IN THE RAPID CITY, SD AREA. NON-TRADITIONAL HOURS MAY BE REQUIRED. PLEASE FILL OUT THE APPLICATION IN ITS ENTIRETY.
C-Store Delivery Driver: Delivers product to convenience stores on an established local route. Provides excellent customer service to both store owners, and customers. Effectively resolves any complaints or discrepancies. This is a local route that requires a Class A CDL and driving trucks over 26,000 lbs. Candidates must demonstrate a high level of accuracy, and ability to work without direct supervision. Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds. Work environment can be loud, employee is exposed to the outside weather conditions during deliveries, and exposed to airborne particles and fumes.
- Records delivery, buy back, and variance information on daily delivery record.
- Responsible for rotation of displays, coolers, and back stock.
- Operates hand trucks and/or electric pallet jacks to unload truck.
- Displays beverage merchandise on shelves, showcases, and on sales floor of retail store to attract attention of prospective customers.
- Arranges products according to prearranged plan or own ideas approved by management.
- Constructs or assembles display aids from company provided Point of Sale (POS) materials.
- Places price and descriptive signs on backdrop, fixtures, merchandise, or floor.
- Cleans shelves, coolers and other display structures on a regular basis.
- Transfers product from customer stock room to designated floor or cooler displays in order to comply with "Sell By" dates, maximize product in store and minimize product in stock room.
- Collects or picks up empty containers or rejected or unsold merchandise.
- Conducts and/or supervises truck loading and unloading and secures loads.
- Issues or obtains customer signature on receipt for pickup or delivery.