Driver & Mobile Car Service Technician (Entry -level)
Ecoservice USA - Seattle, WA
$12 / hour starting wage
Do you have a passion for cars and driving? Are you a responsible driver who finds his way easily even in unknown areas? Would love to gain more experience with vehicles & driving in a rapidly growing industry? Are you looking for a stable full time job, or rather a part time option? If yes, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Operating since 2010, Eco Service is the leader in eco-friendly Mobility Management solutions in North America. We clean, drive, refuel and maintain thousands of fleet and end-user vehicles every month. We are hiring a select few candidates for our Driver & Car Share Technician position who are eager to work in a rapidly expanding, and very fast-paced environment with career development opportunities. The position is an entry-level position, with plenty of opportunities for growth and advancement. If you are looking to be part of a fun team within an Award Winning Company, do not hesitate, apply now!
Job description: As a core team member of our Seattle operations, you will have a diverse range of duties. Together with your team members you will be responsible for the general upkeep, maintenance and cleaning of fleet vehicles.
- Driving/Navigating fleet vehicles to various locations in Seattle,
- Drops off/picks-up vehicles from mechanic shops & other service providers,
- Cleans & Details the Interior/Exterior of vehicles using a hand-wash method on the field,
- Evaluates car condition, performs basic maintenance check,
- Performs occasionally light maintenance functions such as changing washer fluids and tires,
- Liaison between client, other team members and management,
- Solves problems on the go and makes quick, efficient decisions,
- Restocks equipment/organizes storage.
- Full Driver’s License,
- Clean Driver’s Record,
- 21+ age requirement,
- Must be comfortable with driving in heavy traffic and parking in the city,
- High School Diploma or Equivalent,
- Mechanical aptitude,
- Ability to lift & carry 30 lbs,
- Ability to work outdoors in any kind of weather condition (e.g: heavy rain, sun),
- Knowledge of smart phones & internet based applications,
- Flexible to work various shifts as assigned (morning, afternoon, evening),
- Able to work 25- 40 hours a week (both part-time and full-time options available),
- Car Wash/Detailing Experience is an asset.
- Honest and reliable, a person of high integrity,
- Sociable and able to interact with people in a positive manner,
- Always on time and ready to work during hours of operation,
- Able to focus on the task at hand and complete it accurately and quickly,
- Able to adapt to changes with a constant positive attitude,
- A real team-player who enjoys working on a team and able to have fun and carry on.
Local candidates only:
Required license or certification:
High school or equivalent