Class A CDL Transportation Delivery Driver
High School or equivalent
The Transportation Delivery Driver will deliver items to each stop, and pickup items and deliver them to our W.B. Mason locations for product & customer.
- Develop and maintain outstanding working relationships with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Make sure all pick up and deliveries are timely delivered to ensure on time customer's satisfaction
- Provide timely deliveries as required
- Obtain signatures for delivery
- Resolve customer issues as appropriate
- Valid Class A CDL license
- Minimum of 1 year driving experience with a favorable driving history
- Currently hold or ability to obtain a 1 year DOT Medical card
- Ability to pass pre-employment screens
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and manage time appropriately to meet deadlines
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to read maps
- Must be able to lift at least 75lbs. frequently
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, speak and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
W.B. Mason Company, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled