Helgesen Industries is a leading provider of hydraulic fluid conditioning devices for a diverse number of industries including: agriculture, construction, firefighting, energy, mining, defense, forestry, material handling, on-highway mobile, and railway. To meet increasing customer demand, we have recently opened several direct hire, full-time Material Handler/Forklift Driver positions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate forklift
- Communicate with all departments to ensure shipping needs
- Loads and unloads truck
- Properly identifies outgoing products
- Stacks, bands, and packages products on skids/pallets
- Interprets and completes paperwork
- Competitive salary
- Bonus program after three months
- 401k with company match
- Full insurance benefit program
- Company-paid short term disability and life insurance
- Paid vacation and holiday time
- Tuition reimbursement program for employees
- On-site fitness center
Material Handler/Forklift Driver experience is preferred, but we will train motivated individuals looking to build a career. We provide competitive wages and also have a $1.00 premium for 2nd shift. Don't let this remarkable opportunity pass you by! Come be a part of the Helgesen team. Apply today!
Sign-On Bonus for New Hires $750, $250 Upfront, $500 after 6 months of employment!