SCHEDULE: Tuesday-Friday 7:00am-5:30pm
NuCO2 is the largest, best and a national provider of beverage grade liquid CO2, onsite N2 generation and storage, to the Foodservice and Hospitality Industry.
The associate shall conduct themselves following the five pillar of safety, leading by example, while fostering a positive safe work environment.
Responsible for installation, repairs, and performs preventative services and trouble shooting on liquid Bulk CO2 tanks and beverage gas systems in accordance with NuCO2 polices and procedures. Ensures high quality standards are met and performed in a safe, courteous, and timely manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follows all company safety policies, operating procedures, and directives from Supervisor
- Clock in to Ultipro (Payroll System) using depot telephone while adhering to Hours of Service Procedure (OP-201)
- Review communication messages and Safety Alerts from Supervisor
- Log into DCI (Driver Check In) to assign open calls/work that pertain to your route
- Log into Xata through your Pal hand-held device
- Perform proper Pre-trip of vehicle following the Operating Procedure and Checklist (OP-209 and OD-209-1)
- Ensure PPE are in place and in good condition (OP-251)
- Safety check the CO2 Receiver and Polar Hose (OP-280 and OP-281)
- Fill XLs on service truck with CO2 from the Receiver (OP-221
- Secure depot grounds and call supervisor before leaving depot.
- Safely maintain telephone communication with supervisor and/or dispatch to communicate timely ETA’s and completion of calls (OP-231)
- Must be able to accommodate shift changes by local management based on the needs of the business.
- Performs installations and service activities while following all Safety and Operational SOP guidelines (OP-222)
- Verify current inventory levels versus install schedule and communicates deficiencies to supervisor.
- Maintains proper operation of all equipment, tools, ladders etc.
- Maintains sufficient inventory levels of all parts, supply and fill line etc.
- Assist depot management with all related maintenance of the Receiver, Bulk Tanker, and general property.
- Provides basic technical and maintenance training of “Bulk tank and Service” procedures to other drivers, while being recognized as a source of expertise.
- Performs maintenance on Bulk tanks at the depot and prepares tanks to ship to the Memphis Remanufacturing Center.
- Must follow all P-Card company policy requirements.