Position Summary: To pick product as outlined in each customer order for outbound shipments on a nightly basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Using an order selector gather bulk bag and full case customer orders per the order ticket throughout the large warehouse operating an order picker
- Place order items on a pallet. Once pallet is full, take to the loading dock to be placed on truck
- Participates in a safety culture that includes no recordable accidents and no loss time injuries. Always make the safe choice. Ensures proper PPE is used at all times. Watches out for co-workers and warn them when there are any safety issues or hazards. Participates actively in all safety programs and activities.
- Other duties as assigned
- Position Requirements:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Previous warehouse experience preferred, but not required
- Warehouse equipment experience preferred.