Do you enjoy leading a team and being out on the open road? If you answered yes, then WAXIE has a great opportunity for you!
WAXIE's drivers are the “promise keepers” of the organization and make sure that our product gets delivered safely, securely, and on time. Our fleet of route drivers operate on a Monday through Friday schedule and drive well-maintained, professional vehicles to deliver products that keep our customers’ facilities cleaner, healthier and safer. Our Lead Route Delivery Drivers do all of that plusserve as a leader to the team. What’s better than that?
- Lead team of drivers in morning stretches and relay daily pertinent information from management.
- Ensure safety and compliance of drivers.
- Train new drivers on WAXIE's system and routes.
- Deliver WAXIE product from our warehouse throughout the local area.
- Unload orders and stock merchandise at customer sites according to customer specifications.
- Inspect merchandise with customer upon delivery and obtain customer signature; on occasion, collect cash or check payments.
- Perform all pre-trip and post-trip inspections (Daily Vehicle Inspection Records).
- Relay and document information regarding customer-specific time windows for deliveries, vehicle restrictions, and other pertinent information.
- Other duties as assigned.