Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill a Shuttle Driver position in Warren, MI. The schedule for this position will be Monday - Friday 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
The starting pay for this position will be around $10.50 per hour and will vary based on experience. Candidates who successfully complete their first 90 days of employment will also be given an additional $1.00 increase to their hourly rate.
In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive work ethic who is excited to work with the leading provider of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the document outsourcing industry.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 20 or more hours per week qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Exclusive discounts entertainment, health & wellness, travel, and MUCH MORE!
So what will you actually be doing?
Shuttle Drivers are a crucial piece to the daily operation. Responsible for moving our customers about the campus in a shuttle bus.
A Shuttle Driver’s daily tasks will involve:
- Receive request from the customers for pick-ups around the campus
- Load and unload trucks using provided equipment and training
- Drive shuttle to onsite buildings
- Ensure operating and quality standards are met based on service objectives
- Maintain accuracy of required reports for volume tracking, maintain daily logs of measurements and other accountable items
- Ensure the highest levels of customer care
- Ensure adherence to business guidelines, safety & security procedures.
- Responsible for all aspects of equipment, make appropriate equipment recommendations
- Support financial results by minimizing site waste and rework
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me?
You need great people skills, patience and the ability to multi-task to be good at this job.
The following is required:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Required to have a chauffeurs license - CDL a plus
- Must be 21 years or older
- Minimum of one-year customer service related experience required
- Must be able to pass a DOT Medical Certification Physical
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs
- A valid driver’s license with a clean driving record is required
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and written with customers and company personnel
- Ability to effectively work individually or in a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational and administrative skills