Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
- Maintains delivery vehicle in accordance with HomeCare Dimensions, Inc. policy and procedure.
- Maintains clean delivery vehicle inside and out at all times
- Maintains required supplies in delivery vehicle at all times
- Insures accurate and timely delivery of all home medical equipment
- Defines processes for delivery of HME
- Insures orders are complete and ready for delivery
- Pulls own supplies (DME, oxygen, liquids)
- Contacts patients receiving deliveries prior to leaving office to verify address and phone number
- Transports equipment and supplies in a safe and clean manner to patient’s homes. Sets up equipment and verifies proper function in the patient’s home upon delivery.
- Obtains patient/caregiver signature verifying receipt of HME at delivery
- Maintains accurate and current information on daily route sheet
- Submits all delivery paperwork at the end of the shift
- Notifies Warehouse Manager of any problems encountered during delivery
- Picks up equipment at termination of therapy.
- Educates patient/caregiver on delivered HME
- Answers patient/caregiver questions as needed
- HomeCare Dimensions offers Paid Holidays/Paid Time Off
- Employer Paid Benefits: Dental, $100,000.00 company paid Life/ Accident insurance and long term disability
- Employer Sponsored Benefits: Medical BCBSTX and Healthcare Reimbursement Account
- Employee Paid/Voluntary: Vision, Short Term Disability, Aflac (Accident & Cancer) AVESIS and a great 401(K) Match after 1 year of employment.
- High School Graduate or equivalent required.
- Must be able to read and follow written and verbal instructions in English effectively.
- Valid drivers license and a good driving record necessary
- One (1) year Home Medical Equipment experience preferred.
- On Call once every 2 months