The Dispatcher is responsible for managing, adjusting and completion of the daily CSR Routes,
including but not limited to scheduling, routing of the branch fleet in the most cost effective and
customer satisfying manner. The Dispatcher is responsible for directing a high
performance team and complying with federal and state regulations.
• Liaise with Customer Service Manager daily to review efficiencies, relay status of route,
state any requirements for maintenance/repairs or report issues that will impact the
completion of the route.
• Builds trust and team credibility to promote positive culture change.
• Provides input to leadership team regarding individual team member performance.
• Minimum 4 years previous fleet, routing, dispatch and distribution experience including
previous supervisory experience.
• Knowledge of health and safety procedures.
• 2+ year’s supervisory experience to include employee relations, performance
management, hiring, training and coaching.
• Associate’s Degree in Business, Transportation or Logistics / Bachelor’s degree
• Commercial Drivers License (CDL), Class B a plus.
BACKGROUND CHECK/DRUG TEST
• Successful completion of comprehensive background check at time of application and
• Successful completion of drug testing in accordance with company policies and
Shred-it is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employerthat values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.