Position Summary: To load all outbound trucks by determined schedules. Sunday: 6:00am – 4:30pm. Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday: 4:00am – 2:30pm.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Using either a sit-down or stand-up forklift, move finished, picked product from the loading dock to the trailers.
- Combine repack with floor pick.
- Load all pallets by stop number sequence.
- Stretch wrap all pallets before loading.
- Complete requirement load maps for each route.
- Complete load sheets using Excel.
- Verify up-picks.
- Participates in a safety culture that includes no recordable accidents and no loss time injuries. Always make the safe choice. Ensures proper PPE is used at all times. Watches out for co-workers and warn them when there are any safety issues or hazards. Participates actively in all safety programs and activities.
- Other duties as assigned
- Basic computer proficiency, especially in Microsoft Excel.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Previous general warehouse experience preferred, but not required
- Warehouse equipment experience preferred.