Utilize your DOT driving expertise in a new and exciting role assisting our customers in the Fracking business! We are looking for responsible candidates with a can-do personality. If this describes you, you may be the ideal candidate for a position with Arnold Oil Company Fuels!
Arnold Oil Company Fuels, LLC is a member of the Arnold Oil Company of Austin, L.P. (AOC) family-owned business since 1977. AOC is an industry-leader providing lubrication systems services, aftermarket automotive parts and accessories, oils, fuels and lubricants, in Texas. AOC Fuels is also a Frac-Well Support Team provider in Texas.
As a Bobtail Driver, you will:
- Help load and unload fuel at racks or fuel bulk plant and assist in the delivery of fuel to stationary customers and frac locations
- Maintain a daily log book and be responsible for shipping paperwork and permits
- Know the road – obey all State and Federal traffic laws as well as Company rules and regulations.
- Be safe at all times! You will be responsible for following safety measures while filling customers’ tanks
- Possess Tanker & Haz-Mat Driver’s License Endorsements
- Be at least 21 years old with two (2) years of Tanker/Fuel Hauling experience
- Possess a valid Texas Drivers’ License with a clean 5-Year Driving record.
- Have the ability to read road maps, use the GPS whenever needed and have excellent communications skills.
- Be Reliable – Strong work ethics are a must!
- Be Available – travelling to multiple locations and remain out of town for up to three (3) weeks at a time.
- Pass pre-employment qualifications such as a Criminal Background Screening, Motor Vehicle Record Check, Employment Verification, and Functional Capacity Exam/Drug Screen.
Sound interesting? Don’t wait, submit your resume today!
Arnold Oil Company Fuels offers our employees competitive pay, group healthcare plans, 401(k) options, paid vacation & holidays and much more!
Arnold Oil Company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. They hire, train, promote, and compensate employees on the basis of personal competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age over 40, marital status, disability, or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company maintains a DRUG FREE WORKPLACE.