As a Driver, you will work outdoors transporting our rental vehicles to and from various locations safely. You will assist other Avis Budget Group associates in maintaining a smooth and safe traffic flow throughout check in area and conduct the final inspection ensuring proper vehicle cleanliness; appearance and readiness meet company standards. You will also identify and report any vehicle damage.
Basic Qualifications/Minimum Requirements:
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- At least 6 months of prior work experience
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record
- Various shifts available
We offer a wide range of exciting benefits for part time employees, including:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Training opportunities
- Opportunities to make charitable donations
- Voluntary unpaid time off
- Discounted prices on the purchase of Avis/Budget cars
- 401(k) (eligible after 1,000 hours of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (eligible after 90 days of service)
- Vacation car rental
A valid driver's license is required for all positions. Drug screening and a background check are a part of our hiring process.
IT'S EXCITING being on the fast track to career success. Get your GO on!
Avis Budget is an EO employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled
The information listed in this advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this ad may result in your being considered for employment with an affiliated company of Avis Budget Group, the publicly traded parent company of Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and its subsidiaries.
This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment.